BJP is committed to provide high quality pharmaceuticals products with high responsibility for achieving good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner.
We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact, continually improving our environmental performance and compliance with all relevant environmental legislation as an integral and fundamental part of our operating methods.
Our policy is to:
- Wholly comply with the requirements of current environmental legislation or others legislation related to our company activity.
- Minimize our waste and dispose it in safe manner as possible.
- Minimize energy and water usage in our buildings and processes in order to conserve supplier and minimise our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
- Apply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, noise, water pollution from our premises and reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
- As far as possible purchase materials and equipment that do the least damage to the environment with an assessment of the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Communicate our environmental commitment to suppliers and contractors and encourage them to support it.
General Manager November, 2013